1. Investigation into the murder of Sarah Groves, 24, in India in 2013, she was stabbed more than 40 times whilst on a houseboat. Whilst a man, Richard De Wit, was arrested fleeing the scene the family wanted an independent investigation to determine if De Wit was in fact the killer.http://www.itv.com/news/channel/update/2015-04-20/watch-richard-de-wit-admits-to-an-investigative-journalist-that-he-did-see-sarah-groves-on-the-night-she-died/
2. Investigation into the missing Malaysian Airline MH370. The Boeing 777 disappeared on its way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing in March 2014 with 239 passengers and crew on board, sparking a two-and-a-half year search that focused on the Indian Ocean.https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/missing-malaysia-airlines-jet-mh370-9933712
3. Investigations into the trading of indecent images on social media sites, which resulted in arrests and conviction of suspects.https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/twitter-paedophile-suspect-arrested-after-4807002https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/british-twitter-user-michael-murphy-2122046https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ian-and-gillian-edwards-twitter-couple-1558181
4. Investigation in to the suspicious death of Dutch model Ivan Smit – Following a week in Malaysia, a report was presented to the Coroner in Kuala Lumpur concluding ‘homicide’.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5367963/Final-moments-tragic-teenage-model-caught-camera.html
5. ‘Essex Boys’ murder conviction reviewed by us and presented to the Criminal Cases Review Commission as a miscarriage of justice.https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/957929/Essex-Boys-murder-Rettendon-Range-Rover-new-freedom-bid-evidence-not-disclosed
6. Investigation abroad to covertly obtain DNA from a person of interest in a murder investigation - DNA information was successfully obtained.
7. Investigation to locate wanted persons – all wanted person were successfully located.
8. Investigation of an individual of high value to establish if he was involved in criminal activity.